09 August 2018







All,

I am excited to announce that I have joined Red Hawk Fire & Security sales department in the role of Solutions Sales Integrator.   I invite you to join me in this exciting new chapter and continue to grow our long-term mutually beneficial partnership. You will enjoy the same commitment and dedication from me, with additional support from a top solutions partner with thousands of successful customer relationships.  In 2012, Red Hawk Fire & Security was formed.  Formerly operating as Chubb Fire and Security, a division of United Technologies Corporation (UTC), Red Hawk has an experienced team of talented industry veterans.  Today Red Hawk Fire & Security is a privately held, American Company with over $220,000,000 in annual sales and 43+ offices around the country that have an unparalleled knowledge of their communities and are committed to protecting businesses of all kinds.
Red Hawk believes that coming from a strong heritage of excellence in the life safety industry and having a clear vision for the future. Red Hawk’s business goals are to help your business grow. We are big enough to provide all the resources you need including innovative technology, forward-facing solutions and proven products, but we are not so big that we aren’t there for you when you need us.  My services start with understanding your needs and then configuring cutting-edge technology to provide solutions for them. However, I don’t stop there. I continue to review, with my team, the latest technology to keep you informed of potential enhancements to your business safety solutions.

Since 2002, when I began this journey, my customers trust has always been my most valuable asset, and I take on that role with the utmost care. Nothing is more important than serving my customers. My goal is to be the trusted partner you can rely on.  At Red Hawk, my team and I can assist you in the design, installation, integration, monitoring and servicing of integrated security, sprinkler, fire and other life safety solutions. We will deliver what you need, and nothing more.  We have the knowledge you need, the expertise you can rely on, a team you can trust.  More than 50,000 companies and institutions across the country rely on the resources, knowledge and reach that the Red Hawk team delivers, and our 1,400+ employees nationwide are ready to provide you with an unmatched customer experience.

To learn more, drop me a note or give me a call, I will then follow up in a week or so to arrange a face-to-face meeting to discuss if Red Hawk can be of assistance now or in the near future.


As always, best regards,
 


-Jamie McDonald
 
System Sales Integrator
Red Hawk Fire & Security, LLC
300 Myles Standish Boulevard, Suite 101
Taunton, MA 02780
Phone: (774) 218-5140
Twitter: PHYSECTECH
LinkedIn Profile:  PhysicalSecurityTechnologist
Licenses: MA-7012-C, RI-5862, CT ELC-0106135-L5

Physical Security Talking Points and Fraud

When discussing physical security, there are several important talking points to consider. Here are some key points to include: Risk Assessm...