We received our first Avigilon HD Bullet camera series that captures incredible detail in complete darkness with its built-in adaptive infrared (IR) illumination.
Available in outdoor 1 MP, 2 MP, 3 MP and 5 MP resolutions, Avigilon’s HD Bullet cameras can see facial detail two times farther than average bullet cameras. “Being able to identify faces in the dark is a huge advantage when securing your business and protecting your people,” said Rick Ramsay, senior product manager at Avigilon. “Organizations around the world operate 24 hours a day. They need discreet, high-definition surveillance that provides business intelligence and protection to operate efficiently, regardless of the time of day.”
Adaptive IR Illumination
The adaptive IR illumination automatically manages camera settings and infrared lighting to capture details in surveillance footage that are lost by cameras using static IR illumination. This unique feature also matches the illumination to the scene so security professionals can see image detail regardless of scene conditions.
Wide Dynamic Range
The 1 MP, 2 MP and 3 MP HD Bullet cameras are also equipped with powerful in-sensor Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) capabilities, which exposes each pixel multiple times for better image quality. This feature provides security professionals with clear view of an entire scene, including areas that are brightly lit or in darkness or shadow.
Additional features of the H3 Bullet cameras include:
- Two lens options: 3-9mm and 9-22mm
- Rated for temperatures between -40 C to 50 C/ -40 F to 120 F
- Fully motorized lens for remote adjustment of focus and zoom reduces installation time
- Extra RJ45 Ethernet connection port underneath the camera assists with camera aiming during installation
- Audio connections enable two-way communication
- Digital I/O ports enable connection to external systems such as alarm input and output
- ONVIF compliant
The H3 Bullet Cameras are available now. For more information on product or demo availability please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.