09 May 2009

TOP TEN B2B PHYSICAL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY MARKETING TRENDS: 2009

My new e-book, TOP TEN B2B PHYSICAL SECURITY TECHNOLOGY MARKETING TRENDS: 2009 is available for free at my main site http://physicalsecuritytechnologist.com. Let me know your comments.  In it, I describe how I see the changes in the marketing world and how power is shifting from traditional marketing to worldwide social and network marketing in the business to business sales world. I hope you can benefit from some of these ideas. As we move forward we are quickly learning from the new “Pro’s” of social media marketing and applying theirtechniques to B2B marketing in my industry, physical security technologies. Please feel free to pass this book around and challenge these ideas. 


Physical Security Talking Points and Fraud

When discussing physical security, there are several important talking points to consider. Here are some key points to include: Risk Assessm...