08 June 2015

Why Did I Join Securadyne Systems?

Why did I join Securadyne Systems?  I joined Securadyne Systems (www.securedyne.com ) as an Enterprise Account Executive at the Wilmington Massachusetts Branch because I was attracted to their company culture, commitment, core values and focus on the key industries that I have focused on for many years.  They, as I, believe in accountability, high-performance, and customer satisfaction.  Doing the right things, the right way, the first time! 
The Securadyne vision to develop a long-term partnership with every customer built upon innovation and trust, is how I have worked for the last thirty years.  I believe that this company has the skill to support me so I can support my clients and friends now and long into the future.  We all can’t be experts in all industries, however by working as a team we can bring the necessary expertise to the table as needed.
 Securadyne Industry Specializations:
  •  Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
  • Education
  • Electric Utilities
  • Federal and Municipal Governments
  • Healthcare
  • Oil and Gas
  • Automotive
  • Aviation / Transportation
  • Banking and Finance
  • Commercial Real Estate
  • Cultural / Fine Arts
  • Data and Technology
  • Food and Beverage
  • Hospitality
  • Professional Services
  • Retail
  • Sports and Entertainment
  • Water and Waste-water
Securadyne Systems is a full-service security solutions provider focused on enterprise-class electronic security and cloud based solutions. I can offer a consultative 'needs analysis' services to turnkey deployment of technology solutions, as well as long-term service and maintenance for the solutions I provide thru Securadyne.
As many of you know, I am committed to work collaboratively with my clients to safeguard and secure their valued assets by ensuring that the technology serves a meaningful, value-added role in an overall risk mitigation plan.  I will strive daily to provide the best possible customer service and quality solutions and thus provide my clients with the highest level of return on their technology investments. With Securadyne I can feel confident that together my these goals will be met.
This is why I am here and I look forward to meeting with you someday soon, to have a conversation to discuss the gamut of business challenges you face each and every day.
Jamie McDonald -Phone: 978-447-0199 -


Physical Security Talking Points and Fraud

When discussing physical security, there are several important talking points to consider. Here are some key points to include: Risk Assessm...